For Sale Ishrub's Clearance sale Rocket III & R3Touring! Too much to list - will post items/photos on request

Yes folks.... the time has come, the Walrus said! ;) :cool::roll::roll:

I am moving back to my 250 acre bush block near Litchfield National Park about 80 mile South of Darwin.
It will take 3-6 months and three 3000 mile road/trailer trips with flybacks. my bush block is a cell phone free, no internet or power connected and I will be off grid power wise until I can get an electrician to run power 125 metres from my prepaid 3 phase pole at the gate that has never been connected for 25 years!.
As many know I have heaps of Rocket IIII and R3T parts and accessories including, stock and Corbin/custom seats, Classic and Flyscreens, fork clamps mounts, belly pans, fenders, leather screen, sissy and pannier bags, racks, sissy bars, back rests, indicators exhaUSTS, Jardine HEADERS in black ceramic, carbon fibre fork shields, carbon fibre flyscreen. etc etc.
Hey @Ishrub, I just picked up a 17 roadster wondering if you have any crash bars preferably in black and stock triumph sissybar. Thanks

Do you have any exhaust for roadster or classic for sale? I need a set for both bikes

im interested in front crash bar pegs and a rear crash bar for my 2018 Rocket 3 roadster. please let me know before you sell all of your stuff. sounds like a great move and tranquil as compared to the hustle and bustle of the hwys of west Phoenix Arizona

Back