Is this a good price?

Looks like it to me

I would get a set but it states for 2004-06.:mad:

I did not think there was any difference in the standard bike except colors.

They will work with the jardines, but only if you open the holes in the mounting flanges up about an 1/8th of an inch on one side. The Jars head pipes comes out of the head at a different angle than the stock log does and it kicks the flange covers out a bit to where one side will mount and the other will comes close, but (sorry Monica) no cigar. After slotting the hole just a bit, they fit fine and don't touch the head pipe. As the exhaust flange ins thinner on the Jardines than on the stock exhaust, I bought a pack of stainless steel washers at Lowes and added a couple to each stud. Works a charm. I gotta add too that they really complete the look of the pipes and really should have come as standard equipment.

How about on the year issue?

Thanks CAD, I thought my dealer said they would work with Jardines but at the time a lot of my blood flow was diverted so I wasn't capable of listening.:eek:

It says 04-06, was there a meaningful change in 2007 causing a fitment issue?:confused:

No change that I am aware of between the years on the exhaust side. They changed the exhaust gaskets or rather the copper crush gaskets for the exhausts around then, but the actual exhaust remained the same. As a matter of fact when I installed my Jars I used the newer, thicker style crush washer gaskets on my '05.

You could more than likely just bend the flange covers enough to fit on the Jars, but you risk kinking or creasing the metal, so IMHO it's better to just open the holes a little and mount 'em up.

Back