Is there a way to bookmark favorite threads?

thorin

Owner of Goliath, the giant motorcycle
Ride
2005 Triumph Rocket III
hi all,
have come across many threads and posts that i'd like to easily find again when needed. is there a way to bookmark a particular thread or conversation so i can access it quickly without having to conduct a search?
thanks.

Thx for the reply!
I understand that can be done within the browser but what I was talking about was within the forum itself.

There is a "watch thread" function of the board that may do what you want it to do. Not really sure, you may need to wait until webmaster checks in.

bob

I just made a folder titled Rocket in my bookmarks and save them there, easy enough, or as Bob said, there's a watch thread function, but I think it might just notify you of new posts in it, not sure, never used it.

I just made a folder titled Rocket in my bookmarks and save them there, easy enough, or as Bob said, there's a watch thread function, but I think it might just notify you of new posts in it, not sure, never used it.

Yes that's correct, the "watch thread" only notifies you if there's a new post.

If you do watch thread and then go to the watched threads link along the navigation bar won't it take you to your watched threads and then you can see if there are any new posts?

upload_2017-9-21_12-55-3.png

I am just wondering, I don't use it so I am not sure.

bob

Back