sorry lupe didn't realise pic would be so small it's from nolton's pic album
No problem, i made the pic full size by clicking on it twice, i remember you and your wife perfectly, that is a great picture!:)
Can't wait to see you guys again in may!

Hey 2tone. Glad to have ya aboard Captain! You won't find a nicer fellow
in the world, though Lupe and Lori are brother and sister. She is his big sister, just looking out for him. You don't think he could be that lucky do ya? Good to see you again. I'm the guy peeing in the bushes behind the building. Hope to see you in May.
Ken, aka Kid

Hey 2tone. Glad to have ya aboard Captain! You won't find a nicer fellow
in the world, though Lupe and Lori are brother and sister. She is his big sister, just looking out for him. You don't think he could be that lucky do ya? Good to see you again. I'm the guy peeing in the bushes behind the building. Hope to see you in May.
Ken, aka Kid
Hey Kid, what do you mean me and lore are brother and sister??:eek:
We are NOT from Arkansas:D

Hey Kid, what do you mean me and lore are brother and sister??:eek:
We are NOT from Arkansas:D
Yeah but he has got a point She's to Damm Good looking to be hanging around You,:eek: But hey I get that too,:rolleyes: I guess you were lucky like me and We just blinded them with our Passion:cool: by the way I don't think any body has seen the love of my life.... she'll probally Kill me for posting this rather casual picture of her but it was nice to see her enjoying herself;)

Attachments

• 029Ann.jpg
    029Ann.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 48
Yeah but he has got a point She's to Damm Good looking to be hanging around You,:eek: But hey I get that too,:rolleyes: I guess you were lucky like me and We just blinded them with our Passion:cool: by the way I don't think any body has seen the love of my life.... she'll probally Kill me for posting this rather casual picture of her but it was nice to see her enjoying herself;)

Quite a nice looking woman you have there Hanso, must say casts a better image than a Mr Hanso woman!!!;)

Back