LaFusse

Standard Bore
Hi
My name is Mike I'm from Peoria AZ. just northwest of Phoenix. I own a 05 Rocket,. I've made a few mods Fly screen, Rivco bars and Boards,PC3, and custom mapped (152hp at rear wheel) Jardine pipes.I love my Rocket ,and it's great to be a part the group.:)

Lafusse :cool:

Welcome LaFusse!!

152 at the rear wheel is a very respectable number, I'll bet it sounds good. We rode with a $35K Screamin' Chicken Glide Sunday and it had trouble going up hills. I like the horsepower myself :D, it sounds like you do too...

Anyway, glad to see you here, join in and have some fun!!!

Tomo

Welcome Mike. Very impressive number indeed. The Rocket group is pretty cohesive, I think mainly because when you are out riding you are generally the only Rocket and not too many of the others out there realize what you got.

Arid Zona

Glad to have you with us. That's a great part of the country even when it's real hot. I spent many summers in Phoenix and Scottsdale as a kid. My uncle owned all the Purina Feed Stores in that area. It sure has changed and I understand there's even some humidity with all the irrigation going on around the area.

Enjoy all that horsepower. :cool:

Good to have you here LaFusse.Seems you have things pretty well under control in the mods department.I will be asking about the power later just as soon as learn to hang on my stocker.:D

Back