INteresting question

pastorfreak

Supercharged
I was told by a Triumph sales-person that they know that the Rocket could do a stoppie, I am questioning that due to the length and weight of the Rocket. What does everyone else think? Those who have tried or done one, I and I am sure others, would like to hear about it. With this size, length and weight of a Rocket motorcycle, a stoppie would be truly impressive.

Freak

Maybe on a 45 degree down-hill stop.. :) On level ground, I'm betting the weight would push the front tire into a slide before the rear tire came off the ground.. :)

Pastor

Yo PF.If your willing to try it I'am willing to watch.I think that weather is getting to u.I know It's getting to me.How bout getting some cargo rollers set up and riding it in the garage like a dino.Later going to grocery store to find some rollers.Jack

No thanks, I didint think it was possible, but he swore ot me it was. He said the stunt rider for Triumph does it. I told them I saw him do it on another bike but not on a Rocket he does power wheelies etc but no stoppies.

Freak

Back