Integrated tailight

nsanta171

Standard Bore
Ride
2020 Triumph Rocket 3 GT
Hello all,
I am in search of an integrated tailight.. I just want the turn and brake signals built into one housing like on street bikes. I would love to see it built into the stock brake light, I just think it would look so clean.
I already have a different rear signal setup with the plate relocated, I just really want a simple integrated tailight but have not found it yet (which is crazy to me.. every bike out there has this option.)
I posted this question years ago when I first got my 2020 rocket gt… I’m hoping that now someone has done it.
image.jpg

Yes, I know it's been done. Someone disassembled their rear tail light and added LEDs to it for the turn signals. It might be on this forum or on Facebook, not sure where it popped up. It was a clean install and looked great. Someone else added LED strips along the rim of the tail light, which looked good as well. You can see that Facebook post here:

Yes, I know it's been done. Someone disassembled their rear tail light and added LEDs to it for the turn signals. It might be on this forum or on Facebook, not sure where it popped up. It was a clean install and looked great. Someone else added LED strips along the rim of the tail light, which looked good as well. You can see that Facebook post here:

That would be awesome! If you can show me that would be appreciated. The fb link you sent isn’t working for me

Back