MLSTL

Standard Bore
Ride
2006 Rocket 3 Classic
I've been stalking this site since I got my Rocket in April. Learned a lot of great stuff and thought I'd join up to talk and ask questions. Rode a Speedmaster for years before finally finding my Rocket. I've been on the lookout for a while. Thanks for having me!

Hi MLSTL and welcome to the forum from one of the Brits. So where are all the photos of your new 'Mistress'??

Here's a couple from earlier in the summer. I have since removed the stock exhaust. It came to me stock so I've been adding to it steadily. Got that back rest for the wife, added a couple Kicker speakers, new super bright headlights, put on a Ramair, and a extreme blaster exhaust. I've got a custom bear claw on the way from down under that'll feed nice cool air to the Ramair and a pretty snazzy LED lighting kit that I need to install.

Attachments

• 20180630_112108.jpg
    20180630_112108.jpg
    414.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 20180630_112059.jpg
    20180630_112059.jpg
    429.7 KB · Views: 0
Here's a couple from earlier in the summer. I have since removed the stock exhaust. It came to me stock so I've been adding to it steadily. Got that back rest for the wife, added a couple Kicker speakers, new super bright headlights, put on a Ramair, and a extreme blaster exhaust. I've got a custom bear claw on the way from down under that'll feed nice cool air to the Ramair and a pretty snazzy LED lighting kit that I need to install.
Looking good! Plenty of ideas and inspiration on here to help you in your quest for perfection and an empty wallet! You may have noticed whilst lurking that there also a lot of very knowledgeable people here so should you come across any problems just shout! Good luck

Looking good! Plenty of ideas and inspiration on here to help you in your quest for perfection and an empty wallet! You may have noticed whilst lurking that there also a lot of very knowledgeable people here so should you come across any problems just shout! Good luck

Thanks for the offer of assistance. I've already been helped out a lot from this group. Just loaded up a new tune from tunecu that I got from here and she runs like a dream.

Back