How to fix this squeak sound ?

i meant wd40 on the forks right at the seal
at first, i used WD40 silicon spray lubricant, which wd40 should I use now?
uYLBp54.png

....Sunny, try taking the front guard off and see if it still does it....just cos there is a small 'keeper' under there that has a rubber insert in there...might have come out...
the carbon fiber front guard?

Possible that it is the front mudguard incorrectly installed in the support. Many have this poorly attached front mudguard (same new motorcycle in store)

It's moisture trapped inside the fork around the seal I believe. I had it on my Yamaha 1100 from riding in the rain. It took a few weeks to a month of everyday riding for it to disappear if I remember correctly. It wasn't constant just every time I slowed and used the front brake with the transfer of motion forward. It may in fact be the mudguard just going through the process of elimination. The WD 40 around the seals (like TURBO200R4 stated) may help and be generous with it. It's worth a try anyway. If it doesn't work it was TURBO's idea.:thumbsup:

@ Maurice said
Why did it not squeek initially if installed incorrectly?

I see on the video that the front mudguard is made of carbon, it may not be original in delivery. If has been changed, it may be incorrectly reassembled ...

@ Maurice said
Why did it not squeek initially if installed incorrectly?

I see on the video that the front mudguard is made of carbon, it may not be original in delivery. If has been changed, it may be incorrectly reassembled ...
But since he has had it no squeezing? If reassembled incorrectly why take so long for squeek?

But since he has had it no squeezing? If reassembled incorrectly why take so long for squeek?

Rubber bushings on steel squeak when they get wet that is the reason why i reccomend wd40 it displaces water. A quick shot will stop a fan belt from squealing but not always recommend but others

Back