Hover bike crashes in Dubai from 100' altitude.

Ishrub

That's my name ....built like a truck
Ride
2x2010 ABS Roadsters, Sprint ST 1050 ABS, 3x250s

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I watched it stall, lurch this way and that, and then crash with the rider saved by landing tail first destroying it's exposed rotors and flipped on top of him as he tumbled onto the ground apparently unscathed.

t looked no worse than another idiot ... me unloading a 560 lb (255Kg) '92 Polaris 350 L 2 stroke 4x4 quad bike on 'dodgy' ramps from my chassis mounted trayback '82 Hilux 4x4 and ended up wearing it without any injury - dumb luck and 150kg + lumpyness! ;) :whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling:

Last edited:
Well I watched it stall, lurch this way and that, and then crash with the rider saved by landing tail first destroying it's exposed rotors and flipped on top of him as he tumbled onto the ground apparently unscathed.

t looked no worse than another idiot ... me unloading a 560 lb (255Kg) '92 Polaris 350 L 2 stroke 4x4 quad bike on 'dodgy' ramps from my chassis mounted trayback '82 Hilux 4x4 and ended up wearing it without any injury - dumb luck and 150kg + lumpyness! ;) :whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling:

Uber hovering taxi anyone?

Got any pictures of that one :sneaky:

Back