Welcome Scott!! The new Classic seems to be quite a popular choice, they are hard to pass up for the price. Jump right in... we like to hear about rides, we always like pics...:D

I have the cherry red/new england white. Like the black/red bike it has the gold pin stripe between the two colors (it appears to be hand done). It is a beautiful bike. I was out this morning on the way to work, and a guy on a honda 1800 did a double take and gave me the thumbs up. This kind of thing happens all the time. There isn't a triumph dealer for over a hundred miles, so every bike night and event in the area I am surrounded by people asking questions about the bike. Seems to be a crowd pleaser. Love it. By the way, love the license plate relocation you did. I was thinking of doing the same. -Scott

Hello Scott and welcome.
I have the cherry red/new england white. Like the black/red bike it has the gold pin stripe between the two colors (it appears to be hand done).

If you remove your seat, you will expose some hand painted initials from the artist at the Triumph plant who hand paints the gold stripe, I believe.:cool:

Hondax that is correct. First name signed on the tank and last name on the rear fender under seat. I also believe all of Triumph's pinstriping is done by hand.

Back