Hi guys,
I have ordered the Rocket R today; it will be my first bike in this class and first Triumph.
So far, I have ridden enduro touring and naked machines from Ducati, BMW and mostly KTM.
Yesterday test rode the motor in the city, I liked it; yes, right side has a fire burning and I am curious about
how it will be during summer; but on the other hand, as per my experience, as much as power, as much as heat on these motorbikes.
I am waiting forward receiving and joining the chats
It's a great bike to ride in the Summer. Get it run in, then put it in sport mode. If it doesn't scare you you're not riding fast enough 😝.
Heat not too much of a problem on the right. Just a massive engine. Just stick your leg out a bit more. Great feeling when you grind the pegs.

It's a great bike to ride in the Summer. Get it run in, then put it in sport mode. If it doesn't scare you you're not riding fast enough 😝.
Heat not too much of a problem on the right. Just a massive engine. Just stick your leg out a bit more. Great feeling when you grind the pegs.

Can't wait to start riding the bike. 😁😁😁😁

hi viajero. you made good decision buying r3r. welcome from poland

Hi guys,
I have ordered the Rocket R today; it will be my first bike in this class and first Triumph.
So far, I have ridden enduro touring and naked machines from Ducati, BMW and mostly KTM.
Yesterday test rode the motor in the city, I liked it; yes, right side has a fire burning and I am curious about
how it will be during summer; but on the other hand, as per my experience, as much as power, as much as heat on these motorbikes.
I am waiting forward receiving and joining the chats
Since you ordered it am I correct in that it's a new 2500cc model? If so the heat shouldn't be too bad.

Back