RocketMan3GT

Standard Bore
Ride
2020 Rocket 3 GT and ZZR1400
Hi guys,
I have ordered the Rocket R today; it will be my first bike in this class and first Triumph.
So far, I have ridden enduro touring and naked machines from Ducati, BMW and mostly KTM.
Yesterday test rode the motor in the city, I liked it; yes, right side has a fire burning and I am curious about
how it will be during summer; but on the other hand, as per my experience, as much as power, as much as heat on these motorbikes.
I am waiting forward receiving and joining the chats
It's a great bike to ride in the Summer. Get it run in, then put it in sport mode. If it doesn't scare you you're not riding fast enough .
Heat not too much of a problem on the right. Just a massive engine. Just stick your leg out a bit more. Great feeling when you grind the pegs.

viajero

.020 Over
Ride
Rocket 3 R
It's a great bike to ride in the Summer. Get it run in, then put it in sport mode. If it doesn't scare you you're not riding fast enough .
Heat not too much of a problem on the right. Just a massive engine. Just stick your leg out a bit more. Great feeling when you grind the pegs.

Can't wait to start riding the bike.

priam

triumphator
Ride
r3t 13, zx14r 17, vtx18s 02
hi viajero. you made good decision buying r3r. welcome from poland

CrzystghndKC

Triumph guy happy he didn't work for Harley.
Ride
Triumph: 2005 & 2011 R3 Roadster
Hi guys,
I have ordered the Rocket R today; it will be my first bike in this class and first Triumph.
So far, I have ridden enduro touring and naked machines from Ducati, BMW and mostly KTM.
Yesterday test rode the motor in the city, I liked it; yes, right side has a fire burning and I am curious about
how it will be during summer; but on the other hand, as per my experience, as much as power, as much as heat on these motorbikes.
I am waiting forward receiving and joining the chats
Since you ordered it am I correct in that it's a new 2500cc model? If so the heat shouldn't be too bad.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of R3Owners. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker for R3Owners.Net.

I've Disabled AdBlock