Thanks guys. It sounds like the consensus is to go straight for the triples. I'll snoop around and see what it will take. As long as I'm doing that, do I remove the secondaries while I'm in there?

Welcome from Auss firstly
and as has already been said forget the underseat K&N go for the triples and when you fit the PCV + AT drop me a PM with your e-mail and I will send you a Map I created for our bikes and as other have said there is a lot of knowlegde here,
Again I say Welcome :cool: from Auss

I've been reading your posts and have already learned a lot from you. Seems like you are the guru of tuning around here! Thanks for offering to help out. I will definitely shoot you a PM when I have all the parts.

I've been reading your posts and have already learned a lot from you. Seems like you are the guru of tuning around here! Thanks for offering to help out. I will definitely shoot you a PM when I have all the parts.
I think it is funny that people keep calling me a Guru, I would say I don't know everything about Tunning but I know a bit and am willing to help if I can and I try any new changes to to my tune out on my own bike first till now as I have inlisted a couple of recent guys to give me thier impression of my newer version I know that to day while going thru the gears I reved it out in second to about 5000rpm (80kmh/50mph)eased the throttle then snapped it back on to test the responce and the front end cleared the deck with ease

Thanks guys. It sounds like the consensus is to go straight for the triples. I'll snoop around and see what it will take. As long as I'm doing that, do I remove the secondaries while I'm in there?
I would but it is not essential as you can open them 100% in TuneECU, if you remove them you simply remove a some drag in the air flow and in all honesty You Would be lucky to feel any difference but did it as I did by putting on the RX 4040 K&N's to get the maximum air flow because if you cant get it in you cant get it out!!!;)

Another Oz welcome. There's lots of ways you can get more out of these engines. Depends how much you want to fiddle and/or spend. Me, I like the simple approach of plugging things in, set and forget. My thirst for more power is offset by my need for something totally reliable and tractable. Whichever way you go, plenty of advice on here.

Back