josmas

.020 Over
I learned long ago that boards like these are a great resource. I bought my 2011 R3T new last year and threw on some slip-ons. This year it is time for more. I have Jardines, PCV w/Autotune, and under seat K&N on the way and may be tapping into the knowledge base here for help.

I'm infatuated by the whole Tueboy/TuneECU capabilities. It sounds like opening up the secondaries on a touring version will really open up that engine.

Hopefully I'll find a way to contribute in exchange for the support I'm sure I'll receive.

I also ride a BMW K1200LT and a Ducati S4Rs…..I have a thing for European girls.:D

Welcome! Some nice mods your doing there. You might want to consider scrapping the under seat K&N and go with the triple K&N's. With the Jardines you wont be able to tap all the air flow because the underseat will severly restrict the Jardines. Just a suggesiton.....Enjoy the site!!! :D

mutt

Welcome from Auss firstly
and as has already been said forget the underseat K&N go for the triples and when you fit the PCV + AT drop me a PM with your e-mail and I will send you a Map I created for our bikes and as other have said there is a lot of knowlegde here,
Again I say Welcome :cool: from Auss

Welcome from Germany (by way of Mississippi)!
Ordered my trips from Flip last week. Friendly, great service and great prices. Flipmeister is his website.

Back