Just a line to say hi.
Been riding for 45 years and had a multitude of bikes
25 years on Harley's then turned to Triumph in 2012 with the new Trophy. Since then 3 trophy's & 2 Explorer's I now find myself with what they tell me is one of the last unregistered R3's in the UK.
Now in my early sixties this will be my forever bike? But what a way to finish LOL
Hi from sunny Wiltshire

Just a line to say hi.
Been riding for 45 years and had a multitude of bikes
25 years on Harley's then turned to Triumph in 2012 with the new Trophy. Since then 3 trophy's & 2 Explorer's I now find myself with what they tell me is one of the last unregistered R3's in the UK.
Now in my early sixties this will be my forever bike? But what a way to finish LOL
My dad bought a new Ford pickup after he retired in the early 90s and I remember him saying this will probably be the last vehicle I ever buy. Well about four vehicles later, not so much, lol. He is in a 2016 F-150 now.

Yorkshire gods own part of the world
Beautiful part of the country. Stopped off for the night at a place called The little hide in wigginton near york this summer. On the way back from Aberlour Scotland. Will be going again for sure

WELCOME to ya from a Yank in WA State!
You’re just getting started in your early 60s. I’m 10 years ahead of you and still going semi strong!
semi in ya 70s that's something to look forward to :confused:;):laugh::laugh:

Back