Hi from down under

Howdy neighbour...a Fat Bob is nothing to be ashamed of but it may as well have been a Vespa compared to the R3

Hey there, whereabouts in Perth are you? North or South? I am in Quinns Rocks. I have seen the occasional R3 around but not many.

South Guildford....there's a few I see on the Tonkin and the only 2.5 I've seen on the road is one of the JCS guys who takes the demo bike home

Hello @Toddy86 and welcome from Virginia.

I have fond memories of a girl in Scarborough, and a few memories with the fellows at Campbell Barracks. There may have been drinking involved with them thus remembering is a tad tougher.

Hello @Toddy86 and welcome from Virginia.

I have fond memories of a girl in Scarborough, and a few memories with the fellows at Campbell Barracks. There may have been drinking involved with them thus remembering is a tad tougher.
Mate, you've gotta watch those Scarborough girls! How are things in Virginia?

Mate, you've gotta watch those Scarborough girls! How are things in Virginia?
Brother, I did indeed watch her. Oh to be able to revisit my youth...

And the folks there keep me well fed. She would cook me breakfast, then over to a neighbor for some more food, then lunch at another house and so on. They made me feel like a celebrity there.

WELCOME!! to our R3 family from Miami, Florida... ENJOY your new Permanent Grin :thumbsup: :cool:
-MIG

Back