welcome from the northern part of poland

Welcome to the forum you get a Rocket and your hooked nothing you ride will feel the same for a cruiser. And can't get a better group of guys that are full of knowledge and will help you no matter what you need help with. This is the time to get the best deals , good luck

Welcome to the R3 family! You're gonna like it here...:ninja:
-MIG

Hello @wjb and welcome from all year riding northern Virginia. Have you procured that Rocket yet?

I was stationed at San Diego years ago and loved the riding variety that southern California offers. That is once one gets out of the dang city...

Hello @wjb and welcome from all year riding northern Virginia. Have you procured that Rocket yet?

I was stationed at San Diego years ago and loved the riding variety that southern California offers. That is once one gets out of the dang city...

I have not yet purchased a Rocket but I am still looking. If you know of any for sale in the northern California area (I think I'm leaning toward a Touring) feel free to let me know. Otherwise I'll be sure to post about my purchase when it happens.

Back