I found a link that list by year and ordered well over $500.00 dollars in parts. Now waiting to see what happens. Hoping order will be filled but not holding my breath. Not happy at all. I can order parts for my 2010 Harley fatboy with no problems but now with 2015 Rocket X there are issues. Really Triumph. Tools included i have dumped more than $3,000 dollars in parts for my complete rebuild. Had issues with the orders and now finding out this. If it be the case that triumph is going to play this game then they can kiss my not so sonny side. NOT HAPPY. Will post outcome.

I've had good results from Hermys. Usually it is not the local dealer that is the problem if the parts take time. Most often it is Triumph North America or even Triumph corporate.

Hermys are good people. If you call, ask if it is Triumph NA that are not stocking the parts.

Got a Email from Hermy's. They are still selling our parts for our bikes. You have to hit "all models" and the R-3 is listed there. Parts that i ordered our in Process. Yes I have used Hermy's before. They have always been great to order from that is why i was so disappointed not to see our bikes listed. Breathing a lot easier tonight.

Anybody try to order parts from them lately. All they list is 2019-2020 parts.
Hermys used to be my go to for parts for the reasons mentioned above. The owner was always very helpful and knowledgable. Apparently they've gotten too big for that and now there is a kid in parts that lies and is responsible for nothing. No order confirmation, no ownership. It seems they have degraded to the level of my local dealers, chasing new bike sales and having you beg them to lift a finger for aftermarket support. Really presents a problem for the older models, on top of the notoriously poor Triumph support. I'm on the east coast, and any ideas for more reliable parts sourcing are appreciated. As fond as I am of the rocket, being held hostage could be reason to give her up.

I haven't followed up on your helpful guidance with the valve adjustment a couple of weeks ago because I'm still waiting on parts for standard stuff, and yes Alex is the guy. Personally, I think they are too busy and he can't handle it. Maybe I use you as my Broker:). BTW, the tool design you sent works great, thanks!

Back