Hermys used to be my go to for parts for the reasons mentioned above. The owner was always very helpful and knowledgable. Apparently they've gotten too big for that and now there is a kid in parts that lies and is responsible for nothing. No order confirmation, no ownership. It seems they have degraded to the level of my local dealers, chasing new bike sales and having you beg them to lift a finger for aftermarket support. Really presents a problem for the older models, on top of the notoriously poor Triumph support. I'm on the east coast, and any ideas for more reliable parts sourcing are appreciated. As fond as I am of the rocket, being held hostage could be reason to give her up.
Never have been my experience...

I'm close to them . Asked too many questions and always get good info. and parts are shipped fast.Could they be waiting on parts? This Covid thing is really stopping vendors from getting stuff out.

I've always had good luck with Hermy's customer service.

Now, with them or any other Triumph dealer, I ask if they have it in stock before ordering. If not, I ask which dealers do- they can look it up. Write down all those dealers and start calling to confirm....

I wish we had access to that computerized inventory. I had to do this one time for valve shims- shims for crying out loud! They're the same ones used on Bonnevilles and maybe most, or all, other Triumph models. Called all over the country before I could locate what I needed.

Back