Help Needed For A Good Cause

I'm not sure why if I make a funny comment about a K&N filter it shows up at the top of the feed on the home page, but any new posts here are not recognized.

Is promoting a legitimate benefit sponsored by Triumph breaking a rule that I'm unaware of? Please let me know......

@Joesmoe ???

It’s a beast that can be dapper when needed, but most of the time just a beast, you’re gonna get all the looks on ride day, everybody will be whispering wow that blue, did you know that blue is only second to black on the track, :p thanks for taking the time Chris to join in what might help someone someday, shot brother

Attachments

• 20BD74EC-E384-4D86-9461-9B36354B3C44.png
    20BD74EC-E384-4D86-9461-9B36354B3C44.png
    203.3 KB · Views: 0
I'm not sure why if I make a funny comment about a K&N filter it shows up at the top of the feed on the home page, but any new posts here are not recognized.

Is promoting a legitimate benefit sponsored by Triumph breaking a rule that I'm unaware of? Please let me know......

@Joesmoe ???
I think I've worked this one out or at least have a theory. All previous pages that existed before the latest migration over to the new server will only show on the 'New Posts' tag. Any new threads/pages created after this date/time will appear on the home page AND on the New Posts tag. Make sense? Seems to be this way!! Try posting on an old thread and see where it appears..and then on a new thread..

I was going for a big conspiracy theory of some sort to further fuel the paranoia we're very fond of on this side of the pond but, regrettably (thankfully) your explanation makes more sense. Thanks @Grumpy Ole Codger !!!

Back