Geoff1

Standard Bore
Ride
08 Rocket 111 classic ——05 Rocket 111outfit
I have an 08 classic that I’ve had for 6 years and an 05 Rocket outfit I got 12 months ago, thought I’d joined the forum ages ago but obviously didn’t

Thanks for the welcome ...as for the blue or red ..... I have to say neither

welcome Jeff from deepest darkest Dartmoor. I'm sure the Scotsman was referring to football teams ? Altho he won't admit it as he is exiled from virtually the entire UK , He is an avid hooligan , altho his hooligism is generally from his armchair these days , drinking glenmorangie and speaking in tongues . His goats know when to avoid him ! :D

welcome Jeff from deepest darkest Dartmoor. I'm sure the Scotsman was referring to football teams ? Altho he won't admit it as he is exiled from virtually the entire UK , He is an avid hooligan , altho his hooligism is generally from his armchair these days , drinking glenmorangie and speaking in tongues . His goats know when to avoid him ! :D
You know me too well ,not proud of it but yes I was a big part of the 70s fitba hooligans, I was one of the hooligans who ripped up Wembly pitch in 1977 then some English wanker stole my wee bit turf off me in the pub.

Back