Rocketrottie

Loving life in Nevada.
Ride
06 Triumph Rocket 3
I've been away for about 5 years. I still have my ole 06 R-3. Just stopping by to say hello. Cant believe I've had this bike for 14 years.

Attachments

• DV PIC 2.jpg
    DV PIC 2.jpg
    254.3 KB · Views: 7
Pahrump, NV. I was in your fair city last August visiting family there.

It was one hundred million degrees there and my R3T broke it 's clutch.

Great memories! I'll look you up next time.
wow. Not a cool time to ride or break down. My limit is 104 degrees. How did you manage to get your bike fixed?

wow. Not a cool time to ride or break down. My limit is 104 degrees. How did you manage to get your bike fixed?

My good friend drove 500 miles from our home town in California to Pahrump and we loaded my bike into the bed of his pickup.
At home I removed the front cover of the engine to find a broken clutch lifter and lifter piece. Once those were replaced I was back in business.

My good friend drove 500 miles from our home town in California to Pahrump and we loaded my bike into the bed of his pickup.
At home I removed the front cover of the engine to find a broken clutch lifter and lifter piece. Once those were replaced I was back in business.
Now that is a good friend!:thumbsup:

I've been away for about 5 years. I still have my ole 06 R-3. Just stopping by to say hello. Cant believe I've had this bike for 14 years.
HELLO! We used to visit Pahrump when we lived in Vegas a few years back. There's definitely some fabulous and unique Poker Runs there...
This is the one my Bride sent me on for my Birthday... (She was suppose to join me but wasn't feeling well...)
DSC00526 -1-F-Redux.jpg

I even got another photo with our tour guide... :whitstling: :thumbsup:

Now we live in Tucson but still get to Vegas on occasion... (Friends and family there...)
-MIG

HELLO! We used to visit Pahrump when we lived in Vegas a few years back. There's definitely some fabulous and unique Poker Runs there...
This is the one my Bride sent me on for my Birthday... (She was suppose to join me but wasn't feeling well...)
DSC00526 -1-F-Redux.jpg

I even got another photo with our tour guide... :whitstling: :thumbsup:

Now we live in Tucson but still get to Vegas on occasion... (Friends and family there...)
-MIG
I might get a security job there. If the wifey lets me. 😜

Back