Hi GeordieBear from a fellow Brit. You wanna mod the bike? There are many many fellows on here with an immense wealth of knowledge to help you empty your wallet and fulfil your dreams...
Unfortunately, here in the UK, you are very limited as to choice for the exhaust system so don't be shy and look overseas for some exceptional systems!!

Hi GeordieBear from a fellow Brit. You wanna mod the bike? There are many many fellows on here with an immense wealth of knowledge to help you empty your wallet and fulfil your dreams...
Unfortunately, here in the UK, you are very limited as to choice for the exhaust system so don't be shy and look overseas for some exceptional systems!!

Thanks for the welcomes everyone.

Yes Grumpy Ole Codger, the options I can find in the UK do seem limited. I'm looking at the David Platt Outlaws in black. I've got some decent ideas to mod it now that I've had it for a couple of years and done about 10k miles on it. Over winter I'm planning to start getting some black powder coating done and black out the chrome parts of the bike. It should also hopefully take care of the wheel "fuzzing" issues as I've had to take them off and polish them up three times since I've had the bike already. Once I've blacked out some parts I'll maybe decide then if I'm going to leave it all black or respray the body panels to a bright ish colour. Maybe an orange like the Ford Wildcat pickup trucks .
I'm also looking at some day makers so any recommendations would be helpful.
For now I'm focusing on removing this horrid alarm to make the bike more reliable. Hopefully that will solve the current starting issue.

Thanks for the welcomes everyone.

Yes Grumpy Ole Codger, the options I can find in the UK do seem limited. I'm looking at the David Platt Outlaws in black. I've got some decent ideas to mod it now that I've had it for a couple of years and done about 10k miles on it. Over winter I'm planning to start getting some black powder coating done and black out the chrome parts of the bike. It should also hopefully take care of the wheel "fuzzing" issues as I've had to take them off and polish them up three times since I've had the bike already. Once I've blacked out some parts I'll maybe decide then if I'm going to leave it all black or respray the body panels to a bright ish colour. Maybe an orange like the Ford Wildcat pickup trucks .
I'm also looking at some day makers so any recommendations would be helpful.
For now I'm focusing on removing this horrid alarm to make the bike more reliable. Hopefully that will solve the current starting issue.
Hi GeordieBear, if it's the 'blacked out' look you like, have a casual glance at @Mittzy 's bike - he is the God of all things blacked out and a few ideas could be gleaned. As for the exhaust systems, have a look at @Paul Bryant page - he manufactures bespoke systems for approximately the same price as the pRatt ones. As for the colour, there is a couple of photos here on the forum of a bike in similar a colour scheme the orange you like. It's quite outstanding..

Hi GeordieBear, if it's the 'blacked out' look you like, have a casual glance at @Mittzy 's bike - he is the God of all things blacked out and a few ideas could be gleaned. As for the exhaust systems, have a look at @Paul Bryant page - he manufactures bespoke systems for approximately the same price as the pRatt ones. As for the colour, there is a couple of photos here on the forum of a bike in similar a colour scheme the orange you like. It's quite outstanding..
Thanks

Time for a correction --Lonzol(lonnie) and his bike Blackie IS the God of all things black, probably the best looking Rocket ever to grace the roads.

lonnieis an old time member plenty of us on this site and the .com site have rode with him and biy can he ride, all the most of the parts on his bike he made himsel
Not a name I've come across. I humbly beg forgiveness from the esteemed God of Blackness :notworthy::notworthy:
Lonzol is an old time member , plenty on this site and the .com site have rode with him and boy can he ride, all or most of the work on his bike was done by himself as he has every tool/machine available.
If I remember correctly Lupe was going to buy Blackie a few years ago.

Back