Do any of your neighbours have guns? - If you fit Outlaws you may find out. They are LOUD and despite anything Mr Platt might say - You will need a proper retune. Ask @Nat67

Welcome from a very Southern Brit

Loud is what I'm looking for . I'm doubting it can be as loud as my partners Harley iron with its short vance and hines without baffles. We git that transported up from Kent a few months ago and it arrived at 7am. I started it to try it without realising so we probably weren't popular with the neighbours that morning .

We don't get along with them anyways so I don't care if they are offended so the louder the better .

My other bike, a Z1000 also has loud exhausts and needed a PC3, especially with the K&n filter so I'm prepared for that. I think the tune boys are recommended for the Rockets from what I've read . I do plan to get a K&N or a Ramair elimination kit too anyways.

Welcome Geordie from the hills of Dartmoor ! Platts probably not quite as obnoxious on start-up as an open pipe Harley , but beat one hands down on full chat . Fitted with Ramair , even better but would certainly advise a dyno tune as the pirate stated . You will run far too lean else ! :thumbsup:

Do any of your neighbours have guns? - If you fit Outlaws you may find out. They are LOUD and despite anything Mr Platt might say - You will need a proper retune. Ask @Nat67

Welcome from a very Southern Brit
No guns in Scotland :eek: we are civilised we just stab the bastards:mad:

just so happens i have a set of tors and decat pipe for sale for your new toy if your interested.
good luck with the new bike.
If it’s a 2012 Roadster it won’t need a decat pipe as the cats are in the standard exhausts, not the link pipe/box.
just so happens i have a set of tors and decat pipe for sale for your new toy if your interested.
good luck with the new bike.
it won’t need a decat pipe - the cats are in the standard exhausts on the Roadster.

What's those? Handlebars? If so I might be curious for more details as I'd fancy some chunky bars but maybe a bit lower than the standard ones
Here are a few pictures my good Jarrow March man
IMG_2774.JPG
IMG_2775.JPG
IMG_2776.JPG

Back