Hello from the UK

welcome jackC

welcome to the forum jackC , your user name is that jack and the C is first letter from your surname. I only ask as thats also , as you will know a slang name for your butt in the uk. No offence ment just came to mind. I have 2010 R3T so if i can help with any thing just give mea shout and i will be happy to help. Regards Hooky.

Welcome aboard Jack!
Don't mind hooky.
Hooky: a term used mainly in London and Southern England to describe people, items or situations that are dodgy, crooked, bent or just plain below-board. Often used in conjunction with gear to describe items that are possibly stolen or otherwise "hot".

Yes Saboteur thats a very good description of me , please pass it on to the FBI AND INTERPOL. Now any one interested in some dodgy dvds.:D

FROM THE OXFORD ENGLISH DICTIONARY ... SABOTEUR , SOMEONE WHO BUYS DODGY DVDS FROM HOOKY.;)

Thanks for the welcome

Thanks for the welcome to everyone. I haven't picked my bike up yet, but after spending some time reading what you have all written I am keener now than ever. Roll on Saturday.

Well here are some wee bits of info based on the replies to me introducing myself...

I am a Scot from East Kilbride living in Stoke on Trent. The username is tongue in cheek as you guessed as I seem to spend most of my time on my jackc either on the bikes or in a car or on an office seat.

I will try to get a photo of the wee Honda XL at some point, but will need to learn a bit more about how to upload photo's to do it. I have a second, but it is in bits ready for a rebuild after I finish the CB500T cafe racer project (that will most likely take a few years in between riding and working). :D

Jack

Back