Hello from the UK

JackC

.040 Over
Just paid my deposit on a R3T I should be picking up in a week or so.

I also ride a BMW R1200GS, Ducati Sport Classic Biposto, Kawasaki ZRX1200, Beta Rev3 trials bike, Honda XL250 motosport and a currently stripped for cafe racer rebuild CB500T.

I am looking forward to the R3T. I have ovwned an America in the past and a Tiger 955i I used for touring in europe. I am getting to the age where I want to be sitting a little closer to the road for a firm planted feeling. The Tiger was a tip toe job except when fully loaded with wife and two weeks worth of knickers.

Also looking forward to hearing what everyone else has to say.

JackC :)

Hello

Welcome Jack from a Dutch Rocketist.
Enjoy your supreme build super cruiser and make sure you drive on the right side.:)
On this forum you wil find lots of items to:
make your rocket faster, nicer, heavier, more expensive......you name it, enjoy.

Hans
Netherlands

Are you sure just one Rocket will be enough? That's only 7 bikes you have. What will you ride on the day one of them is broken? Surely you need 8.

Welcome from Downunder.

I'll sure offer up a welcome to you too.
Good folks hereabouts.
You want good info, without alot of other stuff,
this is the place.
I want to see pictures of your XL250, grey ghost.....
Had one of them a LONG time ago...
Welcome aboard.
ride safe,
skip

Resale market

Hi there i hope the resale market is good as you will most probably be testing the water with several of your other bikes that will now sit in the shed not getting used because you are out on your rocket all the time..enjoy it and welcome from NZ

I hope you enjoy the new R3T. I just picked up my new Thunderbird when I was home in February and am looking forward to hopefully adding a new 2011/2012 R3T in the fall after I return to the US and find a job.

Good luck, ride safe it's one smooth riding machine.

Dennis

85 dtg Dubai
86 dtg Home for good!

Back