Hello from the Okanagan Valley, British Columbia

MajorTom

.020 Over
Ride
2012 Rocket III Roadster
Welcome from not too far away Idaho. Have you had it dyno tested to see what her output is ?

I haven't but the dealer I bought if from did the Power Commander install & dyno when the previous owner upgraded. Will check to see if they still have that data. He said something about +30bhp gain over stock if I remember right.

MajorTom

.020 Over
Ride
2012 Rocket III Roadster
Took her for another ~100km ride today (heated grips rock with these temps). Hasn't snowed yet here so roads are still clear. Fingers crossed for a few more riding days this year.

Can't get over how well this bike handles (slow and at speed). I was a bit nervous at first about getting one/riding it because of the weight... I've ridden a HD Breakout and HD Road King at the Demo days this fall and the R3 outclasses those bikes by far. Both Harleys are technically lighter but feel a lot heavier riding around. And nothing beats the acceleration of this beast :D

IMG_4169.JPG IMG_4178.JPG

Boog

Traveling Story Teller
Ride
2014 R3T, RAMAIR, Full Viking Dual exhaust
Hello Major and welcoem from Virginia. We get our first really cool day tomorrow when it drops down to 22F (=5C). Time to dust off the face mask I suppose.