Hello from Studley, VA

Welcome from one of the Brits :thumbsup:
Never had @1olbull down as a trouble maker ? He's a beloved institution !
Anyways , he's busy training for the ISDT ! ;)

I am NOT!!! . . . reticent to voice my opinion . . . :rolleyes:
La BRAT has misled you! :eek: :thumbsdown:
Two forum members had a heated argument over oil.
I stood up for the less popular one and was branded a "Pot Stirrer" by a dork moderator named Mark.
Twas a good forum other than badge-heavy Mark, one that I still visit once in awhile.

I am NOT!!! . . . reticent to voice my opinion . . . :rolleyes:
La BRAT has misled you! :eek: :thumbsdown:
Two forum members had a heated argument over oil.
I stood up for the less popular one and was branded a "Pot Stirrer" by a dork moderator named Mark.
Twas a good forum other than badge-heavy Mark, one that I still visit once in awhile.

You got thrown off that forum TOO? I knew you were a bad apple the moment I met you. At least Danny turned out OK.

Howdy LabRat! Welcome from East Texas :D
As the saying goes: Any friend of Steve..................................... :confused:

I hope you all don't hold that against me! I knew it was risky mentioning I knew him. I really should have known better.

Nah, notta finer dude around than olbull

IMG_7959.JPG

Last edited:
Hello LabRat and welcome from just north of you in Dumfries.
Great to meet you Boog. I've spent a lot of time up there at possum point power station. I sure don't miss that line of work. Look me up if you're ever passing thru RVA. Maybe we can make a few miles together.

Great to meet you Boog. I've spent a lot of time up there at possum point power station. I sure don't miss that line of work. Look me up if you're ever passing thru RVA. Maybe we can make a few miles together.
I live about 1.5 miles from Possum point and swim past it a few times a year...

Back