hello from south coast of england

Zombie1975

.020 Over
Ride
2007 Rocket3
hi,
ive only just my rocket today a 2007 classic, it comes with an unfortunate side mounted number plate bracket. dont suppose anyone on here has a standard rear mounted one they'd like to sell? or could point me in the direction of any good breakers? ive tried ebay and the only suitable one is in america.
thanks

Hey Zombie , welcome from Dartmoor .
There was a guy on ebay making and selling tail tidys for the r3 which raised the rear numberplate and indicators . Looked better than stock but he don't seem to be trading any more ! Good luck with your search . :thumbsup:

WELCOME, Zombie from the Colonies! :thumbsup:
Those license brackets are cheap . . . WAIT! :eek:
Don't youse have those garage door size plates? :oops: :p
Forget cheap. :( :confused: :rolleyes:

What do wrong with a side mounted number plate? .... I've got one....... has your original mount been cut off? If it has then you will need to replace the complete skeleton frame which goes under the rear mudguard which the loom attaches to

What do wrong with a side mounted number plate? .... I've got one....... has your original mount been cut off? If it has then you will need to replace the complete skeleton frame which goes under the rear mudguard which the loom attaches to[/QUOT

Unfortunately the side mounted plate on mine, has a pretty awful Maltese cross shaped brake light at the top of it and a tiny number plate. On a related note it'll be for sale one eBay once I've replaced it

Ah....I see your problem .... I wouldn't want a side plate like that either ...I've got a plain one that has just got a small led to light the plate......have you still got the original number plate mount on your bike?

Back