hello from south coast of england

Then I shall eagerly await @Zombie1975 to return to forum , as I should like to purchase said item . If the asking price is of a reasonable sum of monies ! :)
Thanks barbagris . :thumbsup:

The radiator covers are currently available on eBay for £90 + £13 shipping. If you want it, I'd let it go for £55 all in. It looks virtually brand new.

Welcome from Scotland. Nice place Hampshire, bought 2 of my rockets in Fareham.Black one in 05, green one in 09.

So the hound will soon be seen again on the moor. Needs a SEVERE growl! :evil:
Seriously mate , the moor is a mystical place . There are parts that are proper spooky . That's why they built a jail smack in the centre of it . Loads of myths legends and folklore . A mate of mine still swears to this day he was pushed off the road at Devils Elbow by the infamous hairy hands ! That stretch of road is over 1000 years old .

Seriously mate , the moor is a mystical place . There are parts that are proper spooky . That's why they built a jail smack in the centre of it . Loads of myths legends and folklore . A mate of mine still swears to this day he was pushed off the road at Devils Elbow by the infamous hairy hands ! That stretch of road is over 1000 years old .
A long time since I've been across. I left in 1990. I used to pop to Totnes to see Goodridge. Usually on a debaffled Laverda Montjuic. It was like an EMP for the pixies.

A long time since I've been across. I left in 1990. I used to pop to Totnes to see Goodridge. Usually on a debaffled Laverda Montjuic. It was like an EMP for the pixies.
So your the one that turned em all bad !
Totnes is hippie central now .they all selling their bequeathed houses in London and drawing to the lay lines !

Back