Welcome 919!

I hope your Rocket and you are united real soon before withdrawals set in. Would be interested in a more detailed account of your shifter problem and any theories and facts associated with same.

Peace back at cha!

Once all the facts are in, I will post a detailed account for all to read regarding the shifting issues.

I will also post some photos of the bike once back from the shop.

Thanks.

Looking forward to flooging this b*tch once I get it back from the shop.
You will get bigger muscles flogging the rocket than your sporty bikes.:D

Old Town Fanatic

A belated welcome to the site. I always have great times in S.D. and stay out at Hotel Circle. Best Western used to have a great little piano bar. Enjoy your riding and be safe.

Rubber side down

The Chargers Avatar is a bit disgusting, but the fact you recognize the fastest color is impressive! go Chiefs! And about Marty, don't say we didn't tell you.

I do not know why the Chiefs aren't better than they are...

Maybe they can improve on last year's 9-7 record.

I would bag on them about getting beat by the Colts in the playoffs (Larry Johnson rushed for a BIG 33 yards).

I have to be careful because the Chargers were so LAME in the playoffs against the Patriots.

CAN'T WAIT for football season. If Norv Turner screws up the team with the most talent in the NFL, I am gonna get sick.

Marty ball SUCKED but Cam Cameron kept Marty in check for the most part. We had stupid players making stupid plays in the playoffs that killed us (Drayton Florence).

Bring on this season, cannot happen soon enough!

919, we in Kansas City are suffering through our baseball teams season (the Royals are fighting for the distinction of the worst team in baseball), so other than the fact that our weather in the fall is iffy for riding, football season could not come here soon enough as well!

Back