919rider

.020 Over
Brand new 2007 R3 in Socal.

Black with Summer screen and broken shifter.

I have posted some photos of other bikes I currently ride. Their shifters work fine.

Looking forward to putting some miles on the R3 once it's back from the Hospital.

919:

Yes, welcome to R3Owners.

I'm sure you can tell by now that we are all pretty brand and model loyal and prefer to act and post on a positive rather than a negative note concerning our beloved R3's. While the bikes are not without fault (no bike is a perfect mount by any means), most of us here will get our 'dander' up over object negativity about the bikes we love and enjoy riding.

I perused your photo album yesterday and you have nice bikes though not the kind of bikes we enjoy. I didn't see any R3 pictures and of course I'm guilty of that myself. I have pictures of my T100 with the sidecar in the album, but it is a Triumph.

That said, post often and enjoy the forums.

Hey 919!!

Don't listen to Flip... we enjoy all kinds of bikes and girls too. Post what ya got :roll:..

I can't believe you guys fired Marty so soon... that's a tough crowd :D

Hey 919!!

Don't listen to Flip... we enjoy all kinds of bikes and girls too. Post what ya got

Tomo.....

Are you insinuating something?:D

I believe I'll start posting pictures of farm tractors in the album. I got iit, I'll park the R3 next to each tractor and snap a picture....will start tomorow.

Lets see, 3 tractors, then the bailers, then the hay mowers, then the rakes, how's about the ****te spreaders too???? I could park the R3 in the bed of one of the ****te spreaders and take a picture of that.....:D

As far as girls, well, I'm too old for girls. I prefer women. Their attention span is longer and most are gainfully employed.:)

No NO flip we want to see picts of you in your panties.You can use a mirror to take the picts. just don't use a flash..

Hello....finally

Seems we have already had our "run in" but no hard feelings. Sorry to hear about your shifter problem. Hopefully, you will get that fixed soon and try to ride it like your Suzuki or 919, it's a learning curve but for a cruiser with the biggest regular production engine, it's no slouch as you will soon find out.

You didn't say whether you got the regular R3, classic or classic tourer. If you got one of the last two I mentioned, your cornering will suffer some (because of the floorboards) as well as being a little "electronically" limited on the horse power. But if you got the regular R3 you should eventually be able to flog it pretty good. No one here ever said the R3 was the "fastest", but for it's size and weight, most of us are pretty happy with it.
Dennis

Last edited:
919 rider

Yea its the fastest cruser made and It does it with torque.If you take weight off it it goes even better..Got spike down to 735 lbs wet..Most owners here load them up.I'am a bar hopper.Flip will say I'am a grass hopper HA Take your time and get to know the big bastard and I think you'll love it...Jack

To all

Thanks for the Welcome even though I walked through the front door with my dirty boots on.

My Rocket is one with the round footpegs - "normal" I gues you call it.

Plenty of footpeg grindage in the first 643 miles. Looking forward to flooging this b*tch once I get it back from the shop. I tend to ride my bikes perty hard. P-E-R-T-Y, yeah that's right.

To all who wonder.... black IS the fastest color.

I will post pictures of the beast once it's out of the Hospital. Cannot wait to log come epic rides and terrorize the West Coast on the Rocket.

I love my ****** rockets too!!!!

Peace.

It don't matter, just so you do it.

That pimple faced kid riding a Yamaha scooter who waves like a mad man on his way to work the evening shift at Mickey D's is breathing the same air we are. Riding is riding, just so it has two wheels. Welcome 919 and hope your R/3 heals real soon. Jump in often.

Back