Awesome reception. Thanks guys for making me feel welcome. The Bonnie's gonna stay; it'll be the around town bike. The R3 will be for longer hauls. Plus, I can ride two up on it; Bonnie's set up for one up only.

Awesome reception. Thanks guys for making me feel welcome. The Bonnie's gonna stay; it'll be the around town bike. The R3 will be for longer hauls. Plus, I can ride two up on it; Bonnie's set up for one up only.

I reckon keeping the Bonnies a good idea. Rockets ain't the best commuter. I've got a Speed Triple and like you say the Rockets for packing the bags , grabbin the girl and pissin off for the weekend :D another Aussie welcome.

Hi and welcome Monks
Getting of the Bonnie and on to the Rocket isn't to bad..just wait till you do it
the other way round..man your think somebody stole your engine :eek:

Ray

Man...I caused quite a ruckus at the dotcom variety...gotta make sure to make friends over here.

From one who used to manage a retail store at the Del Amo Fashion Square Mall, take it from me, the same douche bags pollute both sites. Of course, they will most likely chime in here right quick in order to slander or libel the messenger...:D

You'll love it, though anybody would. Welcome from Dry Ridge Kentucky. Also, you might want to start stocking up on rear tires. These things have alot of torque.

Back