Hello from Ontario

We'll get Frosty Rdr and a few others to come up and we'll have more operational Rockets than Elon, Jeff or Richard. :)
and possibly just as much power, i know there are a few TFC's, a black GT running around the city here, i had the chance to smoke two of them, Thank you Mr. Penner, Canecorso may have his bike back up and running by then, hopefully, Arcdeboss, (yea i probably spelled it wrong, shoot me), might be available, though he might still be waiting for the snow to melt at some point during June or July

Ah, Peterborough is a nice location for a meet. I have family in North Bay, Sudbury, Ottawa and Oshawa so I've been through the area several times. Usually get down on the Rocket to do the circuit. I just might drop in to show you fellows what an older Roadster looks like. Currently enjoying the roads in Florida (yes they are straight but free of snow/salt/sleet/sand etc etc). Feels so good to be able to ride from January 1, 2022 on good roads instead of from mid April on sand covered pavement. Patience.... spring is coming to us Canuks.

Back