Hello from Ontario

Staggy74

Standard Bore
Ride
2022 Rocket 3 GT
Ok then. Peterborough it is....and Shaggy 74's house for a weekend..... Woo hoo!
Sounds like somethings coming together!!!! My sis has a restaurant on the water around the Perth area too if you're up for a day trip meet up thing. And a weekend boozefest too of course!

Staggy74

Standard Bore
Ride
2022 Rocket 3 GT
Ah, Peterborough is a nice location for a meet. I have family in North Bay, Sudbury, Ottawa and Oshawa so I've been through the area several times. Usually get down on the Rocket to do the circuit. I just might drop in to show you fellows what an older Roadster looks like. Currently enjoying the roads in Florida (yes they are straight but free of snow/salt/sleet/sand etc etc). Feels so good to be able to ride from January 1, 2022 on good roads instead of from mid April on sand covered pavement. Patience.... spring is coming to us Canuks.
I'm so envious! I have family in the Ottawa area too....last year's road trip was to Kenora. It was beautiful going up through North Bay and Sudbury. Body was a little angry at me after a week on the GSX-R though. Our trip this year is Nova Scotia and the Cabot Trail....pretty excited to do that on the Rocket.

Last edited:

G-Force Junkie

Supercharged
Ride
2021 Triumph Rocket III GT Black
Ah... I can picture it now... a restaurant on the water in Perth....unfortunately, with the capacity restrictions, we can only have three in the canoe at one time....LOL. Just kidding folks. I'm sure it's the greatest!

Sensfan

Top Fuel
Ride
2013 R3T
I'm so envious! I have family in the Ottawa area too....last year's road trip was to Kenora. It was beautiful going up through North Bay and Sudbury. Body was a little angry at me after a week on the GSX-R though. Our trip this year is Nova Scotia and the Cabot Trail....pretty excited to do that on the Rocket.
I went to NS and do the Cabot Trail in 18, itā€™s very nice,but from there I went and got on the ferry to NFLD, the west coast,particularly Gros Morne puts it to shame. Absolutely stunningā€¦..and yes, everywhere you stop for fuel, someone will tell you to watch for moose,and where they are.

Sensfan

Top Fuel
Ride
2013 R3T
Sounds like somethings coming together!!!! My sis has a restaurant on the water around the Perth area too if you're up for a day trip meet up thing. And a weekend boozefest too of course!
Perth is a short ride for me, one of my neighbors (except for the Covid years šŸ™„) organizes a charity ride for service dogs for disabled veterans, one of the stops is the legion in Perth.

Bernard Vinet

Frenchbernie
Ride
Rocket 3 Touring 2012
I went to NS and do the Cabot Trail in 18, itā€™s very nice,but from there I went and got on the ferry to NFLD, the west coast,particularly Gros Morne puts it to shame. Absolutely stunningā€¦..and yes, everywhere you stop for fuel, someone will tell you to watch for moose,and where they are.
I basically did the same trip as you in 2018 . Would do it again .

G-Force Junkie

Supercharged
Ride
2021 Triumph Rocket III GT Black
Did the Cabot Trail on my 1600 Suzuki Marauder. Noticed my flat tire waiting for the Englishtown Ferry. Non-reparable. Had to trailer it to Sydney and get a new tire. Then, completed the trail. Nice scenery but few services along the way. Did the Gaspe peninsula in Quebec on my R3T. Indian head campground. Loved it. Great scenery and a steakhouse, fry or ice cream shack every 20 miles. Oh, and on this trip, I noticed my flat tire while visiting a church on the water. This time, I could use a plug and it got me home OK. I plan on doing the Gaspe again.:)