Hello from Los Angeles...

I also live in LA, on the West side.
I live up by Granada Hills. It's good to know there's a fellow "Captain" around the corner.

Sounds like you're a candidate for "Iron Butt of the Year" with all those miles put on so quickly.
Well if I really put my mind, or butt in this case, to it I can rack up the miles so quickly because I do 90 miles a day round trip to work. (Does that mean I'm cheating for the Iron Butt award?)It's just a matter of whether I want to put those miles on my poor ol' integra or on the Rocket.
Now that I have a much more comfortable bike I think my Integra can breathe a sigh of relif as I'll be taking the rocket more:D

The rocket is good for getting out of the way of those pesky landslides, moving through those nasty gully washers, and getting away from those blistering fires that crop up all the time, lanechange the heck out of those 3MPH traffic snarls on the 405,the 101,etc.etc. but those hills are what I miss the most. Welcome sethch, you've found the home of the power addicts society.:D

Nicest R3 Ever?

Welcome Sethch..Heres a pict. of my son for you. Watch out for old preverts here..Crazy Jack

Dude - that is THE BEST looking R3 I have ever seen. Period.

Can you list all of your mods somewhere? I think I might jump on your bandwagon on some of them.

SWEET ROCKET mi hermano!

919 rider

Heres a few more picts. Also go to photo album here and click on busajacks photos for picts of my busa..Most of the guys here are to old to appreciate hayabusas.Te He I'am only 64 but think I'am 16..Wanta try out a new Gsxr 1000..Can't stay on them very long but you don't have to for a quick rush. Old lady made me get the rocket,said I looked like a monkey fuc*en a foot ball on the busa..Wish I to could have both but then I'd probably be dead..The rocket is a rush at 15 mph where I had to do 160 on the busa for a rush..Watch out for this guy called Flip, he wares panties and thinks he can spell,but has to use spell ck..I got more miles than you flip..Road across Wyoming last week with the riders going to the wall in DC..I had monkey butt in the first 200 miles..It ain't the bike It's my old butt..Be glad to answer any questions about spike 919. JUst ask Jack

Last edited:
Back