Hello from Edmond, OK

I recently purchased a stock Rocket 3 and I'm kicking myself for not buying one years ago. I'm trying to learn a lot about it in a short amount of time since I plan to road trip with it here pretty quick! I usually ride a Victory Magnum and my wife rides an 98 Thunderbird sport. Since her bike is carbureted, she will be riding the Rocket on road trips in higher altitudes like Colorado. I'm interested in swapping pipes for the stock roadster 3into2 pipes. My magnum is loud, I kinda like this bike quite but i prefer the look of the duals over the triples. if everything goes right I hope to buy another NEWER all black rocket and turn this one into a Dragstrip monster sometime in the near future.
****, thats a big dozer dude!

@CATSKINNER have you ever been to Nic's grill on Penn or his new place Nic's place on Roberson
Never been! I plan on it, there is always a line outside at the old place. I'm pretty free to come and go at my job, you would think my dumbass would have figured out a way to get there before the crowds do.

Never been! I plan on it, there is always a line outside at the old place. I'm pretty free to come and go at my job, you would think my dumbass would have figured out a way to get there before the crowds do.
I will be down your way this Friday and going to Nic's new place :D

Back