Hello from Columbus, OH

A3rik

.020 Over
Ride
2008 Rocket III
Hello all,

I'm currently anxiously awaiting delivery of an '08 R3 standard, and thought it would good to join a forum since the R3 is a very different critter from the Honda Shadow I had for a decade previously. I've got a fair bit to learn.

I'm already getting a headache trying to learn my way around the different variants when it comes to shopping for accessories. I really want to acquire a sissy bar/luggage rack, but (unless I'm misreading) Triumph's page says the kit works for the Classic and Roadster- could anyone tell me whether the Classic sissy bar works with a standard R3?

Welcome from Alabama! It won't take you long to understand the basics on all things R3. If you don't know the answer...someone here will help you out. Good to see you on the forum!

Here's a nice summary of the different models: Triumph Rocket III - Wikipedia
To expand on the above posting, Touring = One Headlight, All other's = Two Headlights (bug eyes). The one that can be a bit corn-fusing is the 2007 "Tour-ER". That is basically a Roadster with bags.
Oh, and welcome from Pittsburgh. Let me know if you even make it over here. I'd be happy to meet up.

Howdy, Welcome from Maine, lots of info here and many willing to help, enjoy your ride,

Hoopla

Here's a nice summary of the different models: Triumph Rocket III - Wikipedia
To expand on the above posting, Touring = One Headlight, All other's = Two Headlights (bug eyes). The one that can be a bit corn-fusing is the 2007 "Tour-ER". That is basically a Roadster with bags.
Oh, and welcome from Pittsburgh. Let me know if you even make it over here. I'd be happy to meet up.
And the black ones are the slowest :D

Welcome from Illinois

Back