Hello from Columbus, OH

Welcome from Australia.

Don't believe what others are saying about the black ones being slower. The red ones are for show and lose about 10hp. The shiny black ones definitely slip through the air faster. The matt black ones are nearly as fast if you polish them. I'm sure no one disagrees.
:):):):):)

Thanks for the kind welcomes and advice, all.

Personally, I tend to agree with the "it's faster because it's red" logic of the WH40K orks, but I'm planning to paint mine some variety of satin/matte black (it's currently a rather boring maroon, but the price was right).

I have a soft spot for red too, despite having a black machine.
I have seen a couple of custom blue rockets that look great too.

Welcome to the site from New Jersey Captain A3rik.

Enjoy the red ride, coz' black isn't just boring, it's demonstrably slower in addition its to being duller than dirt.

Welcome from Australia.

Don't believe what others are saying about the black ones being slower. The red ones are for show and lose about 10hp. The shiny black ones definitely slip through the air faster. The matt black ones are nearly as fast if you polish them. I'm sure no one disagrees.
:):):):):)

Don't listen to this guy. Heck he's from down under. All the blood has drained from his head. Since he is standing on his head, all his comments should be taken in reverse. The Black ones are slow, and Red ones faster. The best color combination (and this is a fact!) is Red and Black. The Red makes it repulsively fast, while black slows her down just enough so as not to break the speed of sound.
Honest.

It finally arrived! Shipping from WI took about a week, and I discovered it actually had a couple of starter mods on it already! The previous owner was nice enough to put some form of aftermarket exhaust on it (and I don't see a cat), and it has intake pods under the bearclaw already!

Now I'm curious whether it's had any ECM tuning done. I was going to take a few weeks to get used to it (and to try and identify the pipes) before I put TuneECM on, but now I'm curious.

Attachments

• IMG_3504.JPG
    IMG_3504.JPG
    412.8 KB · Views: 1
welcome from arizona
the tors (triumph off road) should have stickers with numbers and says use on closed track.

Hmm, I've not been able to find any markings or stickers on these at all so far. Are they normally under the heat shields or anything silly like that?

Back