Hello from Central TX

Welcome from the Colorado Rockies! Thank's for the pictures. Bike looks fantastic. 2015 is an excellent year in my opinion :cool:

Share your thoughts on what you think you'd like to add! We love a good bike story! Are you thinking cosmetic mods? Performance mods?

Welcome from the Colorado Rockies! Thank's for the pictures. Bike looks fantastic. 2015 is an excellent year in my opinion :cool:

Share your thoughts on what you think you'd like to add! We love a good bike story! Are you thinking cosmetic mods? Performance mods?
@Forrest , well thank you.

I have a list that keeps getting longer. But at the moment, most of what I want are the cosmetic mods to make things more suitable for me. Not planning on drag racing it ... yet.

Only performance things I want for the time being is a crossover free flow exhaust replacement modified to fit standard slip-on mufflers so I can change them as often as id like and find a tone I'm good with. And then ofcourse a tuner just to even out the response.

Cosmetic mods:
-Touring trunk
-Trunk base/rack mount that sits as low as possible without interfering with the hard saddlebags.
-Batwing Fairing: however, this will take a lot of planning and effort for what I want. Probably a good winter project.
-Paint Job
-Various lighting ideas: from headlights, turn signals, body glow etc.

But ofcourse, everything has to be custom/modified. And the more I search the more I get lost in ideas, then look at the bank account and it helps bring me back to reality. Lol

Have you done much with your ride? I like ideas, please share.

I have a list that keeps getting longer. But at the moment, most of what I want are the cosmetic mods to make things more suitable for me. Not planning on drag racing it ... yet.

Only performance things I want for the time being is a crossover free flow exhaust replacement modified to fit standard slip-on mufflers so I can change them as often as id like and find a tone I'm good with. And then ofcourse a tuner just to even out the response.

Cosmetic mods:
-Touring trunk
-Trunk base/rack mount that sits as low as possible without interfering with the hard saddlebags.
-Batwing Fairing: however, this will take a lot of planning and effort for what I want. Probably a good winter project.
-Paint Job

But ofcourse, everything has to be custom/modified. And the more I search the more I get lost in ideas, then look at the bank account and it helps bring me back to reality. Lol

If you find a good Rocket tuner in Texas let us know. I'm amazed that in a state this big no one has found a decent tuner for the Triumph

Cosmetic mods:
-Touring trunk
-Paint Job

Ahhhh the honeymoon phase. I know it all too well.

There's a gentleman here on the forum, mister Paul Bryant who I believe fabricates exhausts for our rockets. Keep an eye on the classifieds as well since most members will post parts there before they post anywhere else. You can also post there for things you'd like! You'd be surprised how some of us customize our rockets. There are folks on here with full touring setups with batwing fairing. I tip my hat to you sir if you plan on fabricating your own mods.

I, on the other hand, tour the old fashioned way. With no windshield or bags. If I'm getting bug guts on my helmet and getting beat up by the wind, I'm happier than a pig in ****e. I just use a big fat backpack with my gear and go explore. All I've done to customize mine is go-fast modifications and an exceptional seat. Keep coming back and keep us updated on your sweet ride!

I was just in Fredricksburg Tx. a week ago, nice area. A bit hot compared to what I'm used to but still very nice.
Hello and welcome from another Touring owner.
Hopefully you went to enjoy the views at Enchanted Rock, and an evening over at Luckenbach while you were in the Fredricksburg area. I've always enjoyed it there.

If you find a good Rocket tuner in Texas let us know. I'm amazed that in a state this big no one has found a decent tuner for the Triumph

Ahhhh the honeymoon phase. I know it all too well.

There's a gentleman here on the forum, mister Paul Bryant who I believe fabricates exhausts for our rockets. Keep an eye on the classifieds as well since most members will post parts there before they post anywhere else. You can also post there for things you'd like! You'd be surprised how some of us customize our rockets. There are folks on here with full touring setups with batwing fairing. I tip my hat to you sir if you plan on fabricating your own mods.

I, on the other hand, tour the old fashioned way. With no windshield or bags. If I'm getting bug guts on my helmet and getting beat up by the wind, I'm happier than a pig in ****e. I just use a big fat backpack with my gear and go explore. All I've done to customize mine is go-fast modifications and an exceptional seat. Keep coming back and keep us updated on your sweet ride!
I do need to figure out how to create an Album /Media section that I've seen on a few profiles. Any hints?

Back