Hello from Central TX

KillSwitch

Standard Bore
Ride
2015 Rocket III Touring
Been on/off this platform researching for ideas and solutions for a hot minute. Figured I'd finally become a member.

Been searching for a Rocket III Touring for a while (im not much of a fan of the '19+ style) so buying new was out of the question. Finally came across a 2015 with less than 2k miles on it sitting in a garage for well less than valued price.

Now since owning one, I absolutely love the ride. Unfortunately, accessories are very limited and have to custom almost everything so I've some to find out lol. Lucky for me I'm very handy and enjoy a challenge. Been researching other members modification accomplishments and looking forward to providing some of my own or improving on those already out there. Yall give me a lot of insight and background for my ideas.

Gots lots of ideas and plans in the works. (Now just need the time and money)

WELCOME! to our R3 Family... Any photos? :thumbsup: :cool:
-MIG

Attachments

• 20220319_123707.jpg
    20220319_123707.jpg
    319 KB · Views: 9
  • 20220321_195119.jpg
    20220321_195119.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

I would say look up someone in your area and send them a PM (personal message) which can be done by clicking on the little envelope icon in the upper right hand corner of the page
No riding groups that I know of
@1K9 likes to meet up & ride with people but he's not on here much any more. Maybe send him a PM and the site would email him that he has a PM if he has that set up?

Back