Hello from Central, PA

No rush here. I mentioned them as they are the two most common mods.
I run Ram Air with CES headers.
There are many other options that you should look into to suit yourself.

Just Ordered the xb08 off ebay, these cans gotta go, looking at LEDs next but I don't ride often at night.

Welcome from Greensburg, PA! Ill probably run past you ripping through some of the amazing roads PA has to offer. Except for where PennDOT decides to tar and chip... :mad:

Just Ordered the xb08 off ebay, these cans gotta go, looking at LEDs next but I don't ride often at night.

Nor do I, however last night was such a time.
Riding over White Pass in WA State during the dead dark of night with focus for deer was made much safer by my Daymakers!
The other three riders with me were also pleased that I had them.

I noticed my front end dives today, so obviously went to adjust the preload...um...or not.

I'm 150lbs with rocks in my pockets, any suggestions on tightening up the suspension on this guy? bones stock at the moment.

I'm seeing posts for progressive springs + shocks (ebay link), or spings + hagon nitro's, racetech (ebay link).

Wait a bit and research your options. Hagon nitros and progressive 444s are popular for the rear and can be set up at the factory for your weight. Progressive is popular in the front forks. Changing to thicker oil yields some results up front as well.

Welcome to the best site on the web from Minden Nevada.

Welcome Sparty from Dartmoor England ! Which one are you in the intro pic ? ;)
Nice pic ! :inlove
Welcome to this band of brothers , Norm smashed it on the advice , enjoy your journey . Or both of them it seems ? :) :) :)

Back