Hello from Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Axel

.020 Over
Ride
2012 Triumph Rocket III Roadster
Hello,

I bought a new 2012 Triumph Rocket III Roadster a month ago. Love the bike. I am coming from a Suzuki V-Strom 650 and WOW WOW WOW.. Love the power on the Rocket and all the OHHHH ****ttttt moments you get when you pin the accelerator.

Quick question.. do you guys know where I can fine the best MAP for TuneECU for my model year Rocket? Thanks for the help!

Here is a picture of my Rocket
View media item 10552
Regards,
Axel

That's a lovely looking bike Axel. Welocme to the forum.
I'd suggest you get to know her a lot better before you worry about maps as there's plenty of power there anyway.

Hello,

I bought a new 2012 Triumph Rocket III Roadster a month ago. Love the bike. I am coming from a Suzuki V-Strom 650 and WOW WOW WOW.. Love the power on the Rocket and all the OHHHH ****ttttt moments you get when you pin the accelerator.

Quick question.. do you guys know where I can fine the best MAP for TuneECU for my model year Rocket? Thanks for the help!

Here is a picture of my Rocket
View media item 10552
Regards,
Axel

Welcome Axel from another of the Aussies

That's a lovely looking bike Axel. Welocme to the forum.
I'd suggest you get to know her a lot better before you worry about maps as there's plenty of power there anyway.

Hello... Thanks!!! and yes I agree.. but I want to start looking at the maps and learn from it before I even try anything. First thing I do want to do is change the TEMP the fans turn on at. Currently, it is summer here, and it heats up good.. to the point that it does not burn my family jewels but it is getting there almost!! :)

WELCOME, Amigo! :thumbsup:
Great color - we don"t get those choices in the US. :(

Back