Dedmanwalkn

.020 Over
I am a recent convert from the sportbike arena. I've ridden a 2000 Yamaha R1 for the past 10 years. Found that my back just can't take it anymore, so I decided to get something with a more upright position. Buddy of mine had a Rocket and let me ride it, and I was hooked. I picked up my 2011 Rocket Roadster about 3 weeks ago and drove it directly to storage for the winter. I am chomping at the bit for spring to get here. I currently live in the northern Virginia area and ride to work everyday in the spring, summer and fall (can get in HOV lanes on bike :D), but do a lot of riding up through the Pennsy area.

That ride to storage must have been an emotional high and low at the same time.
Welcome to the site.

Welcome from downunder. You've made a wise if not long overdue decision. I doubt I could have picked up my Rocket and put it straight into storage, but then I don't have to cope with your winter (rarely gets more than a few degrees below freezing and never really snows). 30s (ie around 90F) here again today and I'm looking out the window wondering if it will be too warm to ride. Just kidding; I'll put up with it. :D:D

G'day from another Queenslander.. reckon i'd look like a DEADMANWALKIN if i had to put away my new bike just after picking it up..Man thats just cruel !!!!

Welcome from Dixie. I rode today from 9:30 AM until 4:30 PM with a couple of stops. Then I called Rainman and cranked it up, that's cruel, sorry man. I won't do it again.

Back