Post one up for the Daryl, bout time I'd say.:D Oh and welcome OzDean, how did you find out about the, "cupcake"?

welcome ozzy,
whatcolor "cupcake"? Glad you joined us.
As for RocketDarel, You know its not nice to whip the handycapped;). Good for you. What'd he say that got you so riled up? typical Harley garbage? yea, I know, I hear it all the time, but when we take off and all they see is that taillight, it makes ya proud don't it to know the only one they're braggin to is themselves..

He just kept flappin' his yapper about how fast his bike was and how he "seriously doubted that Triumph would beat it regardless of the displacement difference".

Well, he can doubt in one hand and crap in the other and see which one fills up first. I imagine he crapped alright. lol

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone... Been offline (enjoying the new bike:p) since I first posted this thread... Had a bit of a giggle at the response generated, its great to be aboard.
First heard of the cupcake from reading this forum, hey I don't mind at all, had similar encounters to Daryl with Hardly Ableson (like that too) riders, been told I am a "punishing man" by one when he caught up at the red light, recon' he nearly fell over when I let him have the steble hahaha
Fella's i'm lovin' it, best fun I ever had on a bike... She's a blue one with TORs and a few other genuine accessories and bling. Don't think it needs anything else at this stage. I hope to post some pics when I get round to it
Cheers again rocketeers and happy harley hunting... Dean

Back