OzDean

Standard Bore
Got myself a new 08 "cupcake" back in April this year and put 6500km on it over our winter period, great bike for what I want it for... Thought it bout time I joined in... Interesting forum:)

Be welcome here Ozman, hold onto that bike all the fast ones end up in Western Oz

As of this past Friday, there's a Hardly Ableson with the "Screamin' Eagle" package that doesn't see my STOCK R3T as a "Cupcake". In fact, I'd say the "gentleman" is probably wondering what exactly all that extra money paid for besides a fancy paint job.

Anyone that knows and rides with me knows I'm a very docile and cautious rider and RARELY go more than 5 over the posted speed limits. I didn't buy my Rocket because I wanted a speed demon bike. I simply like the features and it meets my needs. But, this clown ran his mouth to the point where I finally said enough is enough. ;)

As of this past Friday, there's a Hardly Ableson with the "Screamin' Eagle" package that doesn't see my STOCK R3T as a "Cupcake". In fact, I'd say the "gentleman" is probably wondering what exactly all that extra money paid for besides a fancy paint job.

Anyone that knows and rides with me knows I'm a very docile and cautious rider and RARELY go more than 5 over the posted speed limits. I didn't buy my Rocket because I wanted a speed demon bike. I simply like the features and it meets my needs. But, this clown ran his mouth to the point where I finally said enough is enough. ;)
Mr. Stanley would be very, very proud of you.:)

Back