Happy Birthday Hondax!

rusty

Turbocharged
Ride
2005 Rocket III
Hey, I know it's early in this part of the world, but soon enough it will be Hondaxs' birthday.

Just wanted to say, another year gone by with the Rocket at your side (and several chickens). Hope you have many more (years that is, we know there will be more chickens) .

What???!!? Don't light those candles, we don't want to burn the place down :roll:

Happy Birthday Jeff!

Welcome to the Dark Side

I remember my father turning 80 just a month after I'd turned 50. I called him on the phone in Ft. Myers, Florida and we chatted for a while. Finally I had to ask him, " Dad, how do you feel being 80"? He replied, " That doesn't bother me. What bothers me is I have a son who's over a half century old"!

He then preceded to issue a warning for my future. "When you're in your fifties..... you blink your eyes and a year goes by. When you make it to your eighties......you blink and a decade goes by". I never understood why time appears to speed up when we know that it doesn't. One of my smarter friends gave me his opinion on the subject.

" When you're 2 years old, a year is half of your life. At 10 it only represents 10% of your life and by the time your 50"..........well, you see where he was going with it. So welcome to a little smaller slice of life than you had last year. Now isn't that a happy thought?

All the best my friend and I hope you have many, many more. :bch:

had to ask him, " Dad, how do you feel being 80"? He replied, " That doesn't bother me. What bothers me is I have a son who's over a half century old"!

What bothers ME is that I might soon have to sleep with a grandmother:eek:

All the very best Hondax :bch:
Jamie

Back