Greetings from the land down under

Welcome Mate from another Brisbane owner, I have 4 rockets and loads of parts and accessories if you need anything just sing out.
Your bike (pictured is a "Standard" they have silver forks, NO ABS and three mufflers - the three easiest ways to identify a roadster/standard.
Where in Brissy are you? im in Moorooka

Hi Hooligan I am in Logan ya wouldn't have any riders floor boards or riders back rest seat setup would you?

Welcome from Maine, USA. Nice looking ride, enjoy, you'll never look back,

Hoopla

Rode it for the last 2 weeks with 2 bald tyres..... loved it, got 2 new tyres today WOW this thing drives itself!!! Wish I had got one years ago now, man am I gunna do some miles on this!! Wore out 3 Yamahas touring lets see how the Trumpy goes!

What brand of tire did you get?

I put an Avon cobra on the rear a 5 weeks ago and won't be too long before I will need new pegs asI keep dragging them on the corners now, get far better lean angle.

What brand of tire did you get?

I put an Avon cobra on the rear a 5 weeks ago and won't be too long before I will need new pegs asI keep dragging them on the corners now, get far better lean angle.
I think your pegs are actually lower to the ground, I put a speller set of wheels on my Roadster while mine were getting powder coated and scraped the pegs everywhere and the pegs were actually lower to the ground. Also the cobra would smoke in second at 5000 rpm due to horsepower. I don’t really like the rear cobra the Bridgestone is great

Back