Greetings from Tallinn

digidesigner

Standard Bore
Hello,

I have been asked to introduce myself. Well, I do not have a Triumph yet, but I am considering swapping my XDiavel for a Rocket 3 / 2020 but the price difference between my used bike / new Rocket3 and rumours abot Triumph's situation are main reasons I have not done the swap so far. Other than Xdiavel I also have a 2018 KTM 250 EXC-F Six Days for some fun in the forest.

So I guess thats all about me for now

Thanks!

Hello @digidesigner and welcome again from Virginia. In my younger and faster recuperation days, I loved to ride dirt bikes in the woods, desert, anywhere really. That KTM is a well loved bikes amoungst the modern 250s.

What romurs are you meaning about Triumphs situation? I have not heard anything negative other than this darn Corona shut down.

Welcome from Colorado! I think a test ride may help you make a decision. If I may ask, what appeals to you on the 2020 Rocket over the Diavel?

Hi Forrest, actually what I have is XDiavel not Diavel, they are different. Rocket and XDiavel share similarities but are also different. They are both powerful beasts. What I like about Rocket is how well it sits on the road and since my wife likes to ride at the back, Rocket GT also has a better passenger seat. I am also a bit tired how much my XDiavel vibrates at acceleration, I used to like that feeling at first. My Rocket experience is limited to a demo ride and couple of short rides on a friends bike so I can't offer any deeper comparisons at this point, but yeah, these were my main reasons for considering the swap

Hello and welcome to the forum. Now that you are here already there is no turning back 😁. Don't worry about Triumph, if you like the bike now you will like it more when you'll ride it and call it your own. Give it a longer test ride and you will be able to decide.
Tallinn, was a short stay many years ago but excellent memories. 👍

WELCOME!! to the forum... you'll learn a lot here... at least I always do... :thumbsup: :cool:
-MIG

Back